by Keith Somers / Like Dog Wonders on Facebook
Best Premium Dog Food
Brands, May Not Be
What You Should Be Feeding
The best premium dog food brands, sold commercially and in stores, and popular for most consumers, may be misleading. There is confusion about the labeling and the quality and kinds of ingredients being put into dog food. In addition, the length of time from the factory, to the warehouse, to the store, and to your home, is also a factor. Put it all together, the result is an inferior product. You would never knowingly feed such a product to anyone you care for, including the companion animals in your family. In the long run this inferior product may, because of extended health issues, be very costly in many ways.
Have you ever wondered why there continues to be brand after brand of “premium dog food” on recall? Here are some of the factors that result in recalls. Each of the following can have negative health consequences for your dog. They can:
- trigger allergies—because of digestive and immune disorders;
- stress immune systems—because of a lack in natural antioxidants;
- lead to nutrient deficiencies—because of poor packaging, improper storage and too long a shelf life;
- link to gluten sensitivity—resulting in autoimmune thyroiditis and diet difficulties;
- inhibit urinary health—risking urinary tract diseases;
- omit probiotics (healthy bacteria)—essential in supporting good health;
- result in lack of Omega 3—essential in supporting good health, without it may lead to obesity—too many calories, too little exercise;
- increase canine cognitive dysfunction—because of food void of natural antioxidants;
- diminish skin and coat health—lacking fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and protein.
Best Premium Dog Food Must Not Contain
Any of the Following Ingredients:
Think about this. For the most part, your dog eats the same food every day. That is why carefully choosing the best premium dog food is so important. Your dog’s long-term life and health are at stake. Check the brand label you currently use. None of the following will be found on the best premium dog food labels:
- NO artificial flavors;
- NO artificial colors;
- NO corn or corn gluten—whole grain oat groats is better, 8 vitamins, 9 minerals;
- NO wheat or wheat gluten—whole grain ground brown rice is better, rich in vitamins and minerals;
- NO soy—best to use other whole grains;
- NO chemical preservatives;
- NO meal or bone meal—generic specific is best;
- NO animal fat—chicken fat is best, easily metabolized, contains fatty acid profiles which are good;
- NO sugars;
- NO animal by-products—left-overs not fit for human consumption.
Check the Nutrition Facts on the Best Premium Dog Food You Are Currently Using
Then watch this short video: Abundant Nutrition for Life
Please know, with confidence, that since it’s inception in 1999, 15 years ago,
Life’s Abundance Dog Food, has never been recalled.
Click below and order some
shipped to your door fresh—try it!